If you need help with a federal government agency or issue, I'm happy to provide assistance and advocate for you however I can. My office can often contact the appropriate agency on your behalf to assure that you have been given every consideration available. Please know that I cannot force an agency to act in favor of a constituent. However, I can help communicate the circumstances and request that they take appropriate actions to assist you.
If your situation is an emergency that requires urgent help (an urgent passport request, an ill family member overseas, etc.) you should call my District Office at (303) 274-7944 for immediate assistance.
Currently, our office is seeing a significant uptick in inquiries about passports. The State Dept. has warned that routine processing for passports can take as long as 18 weeks. We strongly encourage everyone to have an up-to-date passport in hand before you book your trip. A couple other important reminders as you and your family plan travel this summer and beyond:
• Our office CANNOT expedite applications. If you paid for expedited processing, we can’t expedite it any faster. We CAN (though it is not guaranteed) request an appointment with the passport agency if you haven’t received your passport within 72 hours of your travel date.
• Our office CAN submit a status inquiry with the passport agency and make sure your application is being processed as it should.
Visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html for the latest information about processing times for passports and what to expect when traveling.
Please read the following before submitting your request:
- If your issue concerns a state or local government issue, you should contact the appropriate jurisdiction. You can locate your state legislators by clicking here.
- Please keep in mind that the United States Constitution separates power between the legislative and judicial branches of government, and elected officials cannot interfere with legal matters or cases before a court of law. In these instances, you should speak with an attorney.
Required fields are followed by *.
- Once you submit your request by clicking the button below, you will receive an email confirming your submission has been received. If you do not receive an email within the hour, please contact my office. Otherwise, a member of my team will be in touch with you as quickly as possible to discuss your situation and how I can help.