**We are currently accepting applications for 2016 entry. Completed applications and all accompanying documents must be submitted directly to my District Office by October 1, 2015.**
Our country needs the service of the best and the brightest our Congressional District has to offer. As a Member of Congress, I have the honor and privilege of nominating candidates to the United States Military service academies.
Candidates applying for a congressional nomination must meet the following eligibility requirements as of July 1st of the year of admission to a service academy:
- Be a U.S citizen and legal resident of the 7th Congressional District of Colorado
- Be at least 17 years of age and not past their 23rd birthday (25 for the Merchant Marine Academy).
- Be unmarried, not pregnant, and have no legal obligation to support children or other dependents.
Did you miss the Service Academy Nomination Information Day? http://cheme.utm.my/assignment-of-work/ Assignment Of Work.
If you are interested in applying for a congressional nomination read through the Academy Information and Instruction page prior to beginning the application.
Once completed, click http://www.giornale.it/cli/cover-page-dissertation-proposal/ Cover Page Dissertation Proposal. to begin your application.
Letters of recommendation must be submitted by candidate references prior to October deadline, references can click Best Cheap Windows 7 Desktop view. to start the recommendation process.
Additionally, ACT or SAT scores are required for a nomination through our office. ACT scores can be directed to our office by using code 7306, and SAT scores can be directed to our office by using code 6968.
It is your responsibility to directly contact your academy or academies of choice to request a pre-candidate questionnaire and complete a candidate file. You must start the pre-application process to your desired academy prior to the November 14, 2014 Interview Day.
*Please note that for USMMA applicants we nominate CD-7 applicants only.
Here are the links to the admissions websites:
- US Air Force Academy Admissions http://blog.seo-profi.pl/college-application-essay-write-help-revised-4th-edition/ College Application Essay Write Help Revised 4th Edition.
- US Naval Academy Admissions http://galeria.opera.szczecin.pl/?philippine-narrative-essays Philippine Narrative Essays.
- US Military Academy Admissions How To Write A College Application.
- US Merchant Marine Academy Admissions http://www.solis.com.br/?where-can-i-write-essays-online Where Can I Write Essays Online.
*Make sure to complete the application before the October 1, 2015 deadline.**
Candidates will be evaluated using a competitive system that includes a personal interview, and a review of your application, essays, academic records, letters of recommendation, community involvement, character and leadership experience. Nominations will be made prior to January 31, 2016.
Please note that a congressional nomination is not a guarantee of admission. The final decision will be made by the academy itself following a "whole-person" evaluation that considers a candidate's character, scholarship, leadership, physical aptitude, medical fitness, goals and motivation.
For more information, you can also contact the academies or visit their websites.
U.S. Service Academy Contact Information
United States Air Force Academy
United States Military Academy
United States Merchant Marine Academy
United States Naval Academy
United States Coast Guard Academy
For information on the Reserve Officers’ Training Corps in Colorado please contact:
Scholarship and Enrollment Officer
University of Colorado at Boulder
Folsom Stadium, Gate 3, Room 205
Phone (303) 492-3549
Fax (303) 492-5560
Was The American Revolution A Revolution Essay.