My staff and I regularly help constituents navigate through some of the red tape when dealing with a government agency. It is my responsibility to make sure you are getting timely, accurate information and the benefits you’ve earned. Whether you lost important documents or did not received a timely response from a federal government agency, we will do our best to help you navigate the system.
How to Open a Case:
- 1. Complete a privacy act release form.
2. Mail or fax the release form to my office.
3. Attach a detailed description of your issue along with copies of relevant supporting documents.
4. Contact my office by phone to ensure we have received your information.
5. Be certain to read through the list of frequently asked questions to determine if an answer to your inquiry exists.
6. You are also encouraged to visit my office in person.
Congressman Ed Perlmutter
12600 W. Colfax Ave., Suite B-400
Lakewood, CO 80215
Office Hours M-F 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Phone: (303) 274-7944 ~ Fax: (303) 274-6455